Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deliria Hayes
~The Core Somnambulist~

Name: Deliria Hayes
Personality: Brazen and bold, Deliria has a nonhesitating "let's do it" attitude, no matter how steeply the odds are stacked against her. She can be aggressive and openly hostile to all that stand in her way, and abrasive or overly blunt even to friends. She does have rare calmer moments, but these are often shadowed by her eager impatience to start or participate in a fight. Deliria actively resents and resists hindrance and more often than not will mildly hurt someone just to get them out of her way. The likelihood of this is only marginally decreased if the person happens to be an ally.
Appearance:

Aptitude: Level 7
REMs: 0
U-Sleights:
-- Opportunist: User has two weapons, one Pwr-based and one Wis-based. Only one may be used to attack per turn and the user may choose which one.
-- Guarded: Depending on what weapon the user last used to attack, either her For(if Pwr) or her Flx(if Wis) is increased by 10%. Increases For by default.

Stats:
Sub: 20/20
Focus: 20/20
Pwr: 4
Wis: 4
For: 2
Flx: 2
Fortune: 6%
Blink: 4%
Move: 2 cells

~Dream of Anarchy~

Thriving in the chaos of battle, I slash down any and all who oppose me in my dreams and my pursuit of them. Order and structure disturb me; the restricting walls that society has built are too oppressive. I much prefer the anarchal power of war and chaos, and do all I can to ensure my footing in the rampant turbulence. With destruction and force by my side, I attack without mercy- and I don't care if you're friend or foe, so just stay the hell out of my way.

Level: 1
Next Level: 0/500

I-Concept

Stat Modifiers:
Sub: - (Fingerless Glove +5)
Focus: -
Pwr: +1 (Broken Talon +1)
Wis: +1 (Small Blaze +1)
For: - (Red Jacket +1)
Flx: -
Fortune: - (Dire Hit +5%)
Blink: -
Move: -

Elemental Affinities:
-- Dark Output: +15%
-- Light Resistance: -10%

List of Inflictions:
None.

Basic Attack: Choice

Innates:
-- Anarchy Presence: Channeling the presense of the beast who possesses her, the user deals 15% more Dark damage to targets. As a result, however, she takes 10% more damage from the Light element.

O-Concepts:
-- Broken Talon: Not a actual talon of course, this katana is sharp but cracked and will likely need replacing soon. [+1 Pwr]
-- Small Blaze: A small orb of fire energy which the user may use to channel her attacks through. [+1 Wis]
D-Concept: Red Jacket: It's not like there's anything special about it or something. It just looks good. [+1 For]
X-Concept: Fingerless Glove: Deliria is never seen without this glove; it appears that, in her dreams, its effect depends on what the wearer requires of it. [+5 Sub]

B-Sleight: Possession -Mild-

+ Chaotic Cross: User slashes her sword twice at the enemy in an X formation, rending flesh with a grim satisfaction in her eyes. 2 hits. 100% Pwr damage. First hit decreases target's For by 10%; stacks twice. Range: Adjacent cell. Element: Neutral. ? Focus.

+ Shadow Wisp: The user throws an orb of dark flame at the enemy, dealing damage and possibly blinding it with the smoke. 110% Wis damage. 30% chance of the target taking 10% Focus damage and being unable to attack the following turn. Range: 3 cells. Element: Dark. ? Focus.

C-Sleight: N/A

E-Figment: Dire Hit: Inherently raises user's Fortune by 5%.
R-Sleight: N/A
T-Sleight: N/A

Z-Figment: Cleansing Flame: The user innately has a 5% chance of ending any status affliction early, and a 10% higher chance of evading an incoming status affliction.
L-Figment: N/A
A-Sleight: N/A

Skill Points: 0
Fantasy Points: 0