Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile Templates
Top Screen

Bottom Screen

Noise
Chump Noise do not have R-Abilities. The F-Aspect is the overarching trait of the Noise Family-- e.g. all Frog Noise have Frog Choir. The S-Aspect is a shared trait of the individual Noise Species (as specified by the Species field at the top of the profile).
Stats

Presence: Health [PRS]

Faith: Used for Harmony Pin [Faith]

Power: Positive Offense [Pwr]
Composure: Positive Defense [Com]

Force: Negative Offense [For]
Perception: Negative Defense [Per]

Reaction: Evasion
Luck: Critical

Agility: Movement
Devoting this post to Pin Properties, which are unalienable statistics of any one pin which are prone to being manipulated by leveling pins up. These will define a pin's value and potential, and will include Efficacy [Offense Modifier]; Boot & Reboot; Uses [where necessary]; and even Psych classification in some cases.
Example profile, Top Screen (will undergo edits)
Main issues:

-- What do we do about C-Abilities?
-- S-Abilities are the top screen character's way of using something like Joshua's mode switch. How do we handle this?
-- What do we do with equipment?
-- What do we put for Faith?
ALSO OF NOTE is how enemy profiles will look compared to Players'.
Oh, I only noticed the post immediately above until now Is Skylar actually going to be a top-screen Player or is that just an example?

Either way. Most of the stuff we'll have to establish base lines for, and I think we'd manage that best by making a few test run battles after making tentative outlines. C-Abilities we'll have to settle on an average efficacy for, otherwise I think we can just let individual partnerships have at making them between themselves. On a note of how higher tiers are unlocked, I like the idea of partnerships having to show significant advancements in trust or having to get through devised plots that test trust-- for instance, the first tier on its' own could be the tentative trust they'd have to have in each other just by partnering up and taking arms against the Noise together.

I... don't know, regarding Equipment. Shopping tiem? On the subject of shops should we make Food A Thing?

For Faith I imagine we could use a percentage, similarly to how TWEWY used a percentage for Sync. The better question is how to accrue it...

And then S-Abilities. I've been thinking about Kaden's recently, and (although I haven't decided on anything for him) I've been going off the basis and idea that it should be something that helps individualize pins, considering Players with S-Abilities have that Brand specialty. I also keep in mind how TWEWY partners said, "This is how I fight." Excluding the card motif, Joshua said, "I fight by attacking high, and then low," Shiki said, "I use Mr. Mew and he just does his own thing," and Beat said, "I don't understand it, yo, so you gotta'!".
Yeah.
I think that's the best thing we could do, tell Players S-Abilities are pretty much Fighting Styles.
Skylar is a top screen player, yes.

C-Abilities I have little opinion on so I'll just agree with you.

Equipment, I meant along the lines of "should we treat it as normal statplay equipment", and no we're not doing food :|

Faith as a percentage works. Starts at 0%, goes up in battle... or maybe a gauge? Similar to Shadow's X-Gauge variant?
{/////-/////-/////} Before Harmony Pin
{/////-/////-/////} After Harmony pin, empty gauge
{/////-/////-/////} After Harmony Pin, full gauge

And as it unlocks:
{/////-/////-/////}
{/////-/////-/////}
{/////-/////-/////}

{/////-/////-/////}
{/////-/////-/////}
{/////-/////-/////}
{/////-/////-/////}

S-Abilities. Originally for Skylar I planned for him to use Force Rounds in one mode and Pyrokinesis in another, but since we changed the way top screen players work... I dunno.
We need to figure out Noise profiles and Reaper/Boss profiles.

We may not use Boss profiles as they can be easily split between Noise(Canor) and Reaper(Cantus).
Species:
Level:
Appearance:
Behavior:

S-Aspect:
V-Aspect:

Weapon:

A-Abilities:

+ Skill Name:

+Skill Name:

R-Ability:

-- Stats --