• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aravera Calpurnia
#741D15

Name: Aravera Calpurnia
Level: 15
Next Level:
Appearance:

Profession: [Soulless]
*Soulless: If the user goes 5 or more turns without KO'ing an enemy unit, her stats increase by 10% per turn at the expense of 10% of her max HP. Upon KO'ing an enemy unit, the user's stats return to normal and all damage inflicted by this effect is healed.
Weapon:
Armor:
Accessory:

A-Ability:

+ :
+ :

A-Ability:

+ :
+ :

R-Ability: :
S-Ability: :
E-Trigger: :
X-Ability: :

~ Stats ~

HP:
MP:
Atk:
Def:
Int:
Spr:
Evasion:
Critical:
Movement: 2

Skill Points: 14

StP: 42

something that can permanently lower her max HP maybe?
refsheets

out of combat
[01:27] Keileon So far, just her motives for contracting with Demon Penguin (and affiliating with Ahri)
[01:28] Shadow lmao Demon Penguin
[01:28] Keileon I /want/ to do something with Nihilimpery but not so that she's just a stronger version of Ganso

[01:34] Shadow if I had to say for Aravera though, based on the design of that particular image
[01:34] Shadow I'd give her a similar skill theme to EoI
[01:34] Keileon Oh I also considered blood magic
[01:34] Keileon Oh hmm
[01:35] Keileon (I also need to characterize Demon Penguin but that can be done later)
[01:36] Shadow Though nothing immediately comes to mind in terms of actual powers
[01:36] Keileon ... my train of thought just went weird and this time I'm actually glad for it
[01:37] Keileon I was looking at the red orb which I'm now considering a tangible representation of her soul
[01:37] Keileon And looking at how it almost looks like the dark red is sorta taking it over
[01:38] Keileon A few stray thoughts later, "You're running out of time, go kill something."
[01:38] Keileon Which is now developing into a full idea.
[01:39] Keileon Shadow, am I correct in assuming that the soul can't be long separated from the body before going to Alma or getting reaped or something?
[01:40] Shadow Nope.
[01:40] Keileon okay then
[01:40] Keileon reworks idea
[01:40] Shadow There are actual ways to preserve the soul somewhere else
[01:41] Keileon I want to somehow incorporate like
[01:42] Shadow What /musn't/ happen is letting the soul just remain out in the open without any preemptive measures. That's basically asking for it to be lost forever
[01:42] Keileon Aravera has to periodically kill something(or preferably someone) to keep Demon Penguin pleased and her own soul safe until she can achieve what she wants to
[01:42] Eebit|bbl So she's /literally/ a magical girl
[01:42] Keileon Considering the outfit he could even be a rogue reaper or something idk
[01:42] Keileon LOL
[01:43] Keileon Only magical girl anime I've seen is Madoka so idk
[01:43] Shadow That's literally what he was referring to
[01:44] Keileon ... doesn't really match up imo but I can see it
[01:44] Shadow *what* it's conceptually the same thing
[01:44] Keileon Wellll
[01:44] crazE that's ok kuda. I haven't watched Madoka and I got the reference. Wait that's bad
[01:45] Keileon Kyuubey just wanted the energy from a girl turning into a witch and stuff like that, he wasn't /trying/ to get someone to start killing everyone
[01:45] Keileon But yeah I see it
[01:46] Keileon maybe my subconscious is just fishing for ideas I DON'T KNOW ;-;
[01:46] Shadow Anyway, maybe mr. Demon Penguin just purposely left the soul-thing procedure botched or unfinished so that Aravera always has a looming sense of urgency in her actions; maybe that helps his goals somehow
[01:46] Eebit|bbl You off the witch and you get to stay alive to keep Kyuubey happy
[01:46] Eebit|bbl You off the other person and you get to stay alive to keep Mr. Demon Penguin happy
[01:46] Keileon Shadow; yeah that could probably work
[01:47] Keileon And yeah I guess that's close enough @Eeb

[01:47] Keileon (plus she has a combat outfit!)

[01:48] Keileon I'm just considering /not/ naming him and continuing to refer to him as Mr. Demon Penguin

[01:54] Keileon Shadow
[01:54] Shadow ?
[01:55] Keileon [01:34] Shadow I'd give her a similar skill theme to EoI --- What exactly did you mean by this? I'm looking at the profile now and all I can gather is insanity and death for the death god and I just want to make sure I'm looking at the right thing
[01:56] Keileon (death for the death god does work very well however)
[01:57] Shadow I didn't mean it extremely literally lmao, just sort of using disturbing yet powerful attacks. That's more or less the vibe I got from the image
[01:57] Keileon Ahh okay
[01:58] Keileon I need a grasp on her actual power though
[01:58] Shadow You don't /necessarily/ need one
"If you won't kill it, I will."

Aravera must periodically kill an animal(or human, etc) to keep her soul stable. If she goes too long without killing, she slowly converts to her combat mode. While this happens, she slowly grows more powerful, but quickly grows fatigued. If she still does not kill, she dies and Mr Demon Penguin consumes her soul.

eyes on fire
[16:36] Keileon Guys halp why does demon penguin want souls
[16:36] crazE cuz he's a douche
[16:36] Cerberus You could go with the traditional approach of he eats them
[16:37] Keileon Liiiiittle cliche
[16:37] Cerberus It's very cliche, I assure you. Thought I'd toss it out there nonetheless
[16:38] crazE he wants to have friends
[16:38] Starrie power of friendship
[16:40] LordXGigaX Maybe he's just trapped in the form of a demon penguin and he just needs the souls to return to normal
[16:40] Starrie kiiinda like Oikeus.
[16:40] LordXGigaX ... oooh
[16:40] LordXGigaX nvm
[16:40] crazE oinkeus
[16:40] Starrie go away
[16:41] crazE lelelelelele
[16:41] Cerberus "[01:46] Shadow Anyway, maybe mr. Demon Penguin just purposely left the soul-thing procedure botched or unfinished so that Aravera always has a looming sense of urgency in her actions; maybe that helps his goals somehow" Going off of this, he may not even want specifically Aravera's soul, but those of her victims-- Aravera's is leverage, in this case
[16:42] Keileon That was the point
[16:43] crazE what if
[16:43] crazE Demon Penguin
[16:43] crazE is
[16:43] crazE Gunther
[16:44] crazE -h
[16:44] Cerberus It could just be the vibe I'm getting from him, but maybe he wants those souls for intellectual purposes? Like, to research them. Or they make him more powerful.
[16:44] Keileon Maaaaybe.
[16:44] Cerberus ...If you guys still don't have anything finite for the HoUD, I think it'd be cool to tie in... Mr. Demon Penguin into that
[16:45] Starrie i giggle every time i see Mr. Demon Penguin
[16:45] Cerberus i hurt inside every time i see it
[16:45] Starrie not as bad as coco
[16:46] LordXGigaX .... The more I look at this thing, the more it looks like a crow for some reason...
[16:46] Cerberus I thought some sort of evil Plague Doctor when I first saw him...
[16:47] crazE ^
[16:47] Keileon It's like a plague doctor but Ahri
[16:47] LordXGigaX Maybe it's the eyes
[16:47] Keileon It's a penguin in this other image
[16:48] crazE I have a feeling
[16:48] Cerberus Can we see, Kuda?
[16:48] crazE that he just wants to upset some sort of balance
[16:48] crazE for the sake of doing so
[16:48] Starrie PH balance
[16:48] Starrie thats pretty evil imo.
[16:48] Starrie I'd cry if that happened by some bad villain.
[16:48] Keileon http://puu.sh/8HbKA.jpg
[16:49] LordXGigaX wtf
[16:49] Cerberus PFFFT BAHAHA
[16:49] Cerberus THE LASER BEAMS
[16:49] Shadow you realize it's actually not the same thing right
[16:49] Starrie what if hes just a very corrupted hyphura just wanting to rupture shit.
[16:49] Keileon Thought it was
[16:49] Keileon Eh whatever
[16:49] Shadow Obviously not rofl
[16:49] Shadow Look at both images closely
[16:49] LordXGigaX It looks like something that should be in Avatar
[16:49] Cerberus ^
[16:49] Starrie ^
[16:49] crazE the guy looks like an actual guy. He has hair. it's clear it's just a mask
[16:49] Starrie THIS SO MUCH
[16:49] Shadow The Aravera pic one is more humanized
[16:50] Shadow Whereas the other looks like a golem
[16:50] Shadow (Legion Golem, it says)
[16:50] Shadow Observation OP
[16:50] LordXGigaX pls buff
[16:50] Cerberus ...Did you get that from the kanji, Shadow?
[16:51] Shadow http://puu.sh/8HbW8.jpg this part
[16:51] Shadow It says Legion Golem's core/nucleus [something]
[16:51] Cerberus ...You can read [some] kanji?!
[16:51] Starrie he can.
[16:51] crazE shadowjapan op
[16:51] Cerberus fucking shadow
[16:51] Shadow Yeah
[16:51] Starrie because he's secretly from Gensokyo. Catch up, cerby. Pls.
[16:51] Shadow I can recognize the Touhou kanji by heart
[16:52] Starrie Point proven.
[16:52] Shadow Along with other things such as "dream", "illusion", "fire", "water", etc
[16:52] crazE by heart gap*
[16:52] crazE nice try shadow you don't have a heart
[16:52] Shadow Also I'm pretty good at reading katakana, which is how I read the "Legion Golem" part
[16:53] Cerberus Can you make out anything else there, then?
[16:54] Shadow Sadly no, my skills are extremely limited beyond certain words and katakana LOL.
[16:54] Shadow Something about bullet power in the upper left paragraph
[16:54] Shadow and something about magic in the lower one
[16:54] Starrie bullet power what
[16:55] Cerberus Anyway, while they're not the same thing, we could branch off of that and say Mr. Demon Penguin could be a mutation of one of those Legion Golems. Maybe through holding the souls of human[oid]s in such close proximity, as with Aravera?
[16:55] Shadow Oh that's what I was going to get at
[16:55] Starrie cerby's a geenus
[16:56] Cerberus Thus, the beak is shorter, body structure has become more human, wings have been defined into hands...
[16:56] Keileon Mmm. Maybe.
[16:56] Starrie bbl
[16:56] Shadow While Kuda's impressive observation skills failed to notice the difference, the golem in the second pic could be sort of the "minions" to the more "humanized" Demon Penguins
[16:56] Shadow Or what Cerby said too
[16:57] Cerberus ...Holy shit
[16:57] Keileon I noticed, I thought it was just like alt art
[16:57] Keileon Like Aravera herself
[16:57] Cerberus Going off of that first suggestion, maybe Mr. Demon Penguin turns souls into more Legion Golems?
[16:57] crazE I've got an idea
[16:57] Keileon ooo
[16:57] Shadow >Legion Golems operate by soul cores
[16:57] Keileon I like this very much
[16:57] Shadow >Mr. Demon Penguin wants souls to assemble an army of sorts
[16:58] Shadow >Mr. Demon Penguin has extremely ulterior motives
[16:58] LordXGigaX Oh god, this is brilliant
[16:58] Shadow And going by Cerby's suggestion
[16:58] Shadow we could link this to the seals maybe
[16:59] Keileon Meaning like
[17:00] Keileon Demon Penguin and Ahri might know each others' motives as well
[17:00] Shadow Something like that, or they might be completely unrelated, but both want to do something with the seals (or rather, whatever is inside HoUD)
[17:00] Cerberus Actually, "the golem in the second pic could be sort of the "minions" to the more "humanized" Demon Penguins" could go hand-in-hand with "Mr. Demon Penguin could be a mutation of one of those Legion Golems. Maybe through holding the souls of human[oid]s in such close proximity, as with Aravera?"
[17:02] crazE I had the idea that these penguin golem things existed before but as banished spirits of a sort that had previous ulterior motives. One of them was able to harness soul energy to help them break from their penguiny form to an original, humanoid form. Growing in power still, he hopes to break free the rest of his friends in order to complete whatever they lost back when they were changed
[17:03] |<-- Flimzy has left irc.paradoxirc.net (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[17:03] crazE I was looking at their gourd-like shape, which came off to me as holding or containing something
[17:06] Shadow all of these ideas OP
[17:06] Keileon ^
[01:44] LordXGigaX ... You know, it just occured to me how much demon penguin would benefit from going to Rokans
[01:44] Keileon Hah
[01:44] Keileon He may have already been there!
[01:44] LordXGigaX Holy shit!
[01:44] LordXGigaX ...
[01:44] LordXGigaX ....
[01:45] LordXGigaX >race of avain humanoids
[01:45] Keileon All Aravera wants is to avenge her race but Demon Penguin's dragging her all over the manave--
[01:45] LordXGigaX What the hell?! XD
[01:45] Keileon how
[01:45] Keileon do we do these things
[01:45] LordXGigaX I don't know! XD
[01:45] Keileon shadow are you getting this
[01:46] Shadow rofl yeah
[01:46] Keileon Headcanon fucking /confirmed/
[01:47] Eebrooo Why not realcanon?
[01:47] Shadow Headcanon why?
[01:47] Keileon ^ @eeb
[01:47] Shadow what he said
[01:47] Keileon pls
[01:47] LordXGigaX Just the fact that he looked like a crow to me, and once of Rokans's dominate races is basically tengu...
[01:47] LordXGigaX I...
[01:48] LordXGigaX Sometimes, this brainshare scares the shit out of me
[01:48] Keileon ^
[01:49] Shadow Well now we know what Demon Penguin /is/
[01:49] Keileon Legion Golems tho
[01:51] LordXGigaX Hrm, good point...
[01:51] Keileon Maybe it's specifically /his/ thing
[01:52] LordXGigaX Maybe
[01:52] Keileon Input, guys?
[01:53] Shadow the concept of Legion Golems sounds far more widespread than just someone specifically using them, but this now heavily depends on Giga's lore
[01:53] Keileon ^
[01:54] Keileon >mfw there is literally a Crow-Squallan in the elemental classification system
[01:55] LordXGigaX Man, what the hell has just happened...
[01:55] Keileon ^
Cast out your mind; your soul is no longer yours. Wash away any stubbornness; you belong to Him now. Doubt yourself; you are no longer who you think you are. You are nothing, nobody wants you. You are home now, you belong here.
-- adapted from r/fearme

Your screams are silent.

Even in my head, he watches my thoughts.
Ideas:

-- Summon familiar treated as enemy unit
-- Inflict MP damage